Oil Boiler Service Dublin
Oil Boiler Service Dublin price listed is only available to customers who book and pay online through this website.
( We only service the Dublin area. )
*Please note before booking, if your oil boiler is not working correctly then we are not able to service it, therefore you will need to book a Oil Boiler Repair.
All Online Payments are processed safely & securely through Realex Payments.
Our engineers service all boilers in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. When performing an annual oil boiler service, our service engineers carry out the following checklist:
- Check for oil leaks from tank and above ground piping/fittings
- Check for significant corrosion on the boiler’s outer sheet metal, its cast-iron sections, flue, electrical controls, nearby piping and components.
- Open the boiler top or look through the inspection port to check for cracks in the firebox or on the target wall (the fire clay box or wall that the burner fires into or against)
- Check the draft regulator for free movement
- Replace fuel filter
- Check operation of oil shut-off valve
- Check air inlets to boiler room and burner for blockage/size
- Check for cracks/damage to burner refractory
- Clean/adjust spark electrodes
- Clean burner diffuser and air tube
- Check ignition transformer, HT cable and porcelain for cracking/deterioration
- Check operation of draught stabilizer
- Check/clean flame photocell
- Clean boiler gas side heat transfer surfaces
- Check operation of high limit thermostat
- Replace burner nozzle
- Adjust burner pressure and diffuser plate to obtain correct flame shape/length
- Check operation of flame failure device
In addition to the above checks, our engineers will also carry out a combustion efficiency test on the appliance to ensure that the boiler is operating at its optimum efficiency.
Combustion Efficiency Tests
- Boiler combustion gas O2
- Boiler combustion gas CO
- Boiler combustion gas ºC
- Resultant boiler combustion efficiency (gross)
- Explanation for low efficiency
- Check setting and operation of time clock
- Check operation of zone values and thermostats
Your boiler needs regular servicing to keep running smoothly and avoid breakdowns. The boiler service does not include any additional labour and any parts that may be required to repair the Boiler. If a part and additional labour is required to repair the boiler, this will be quoted for separately.